We had a terrific summer season: Here are some highlights:
- Yoga Workshop in late August — four nights, five days of bliss here at the Lodge.
- Dining Room opens to the public for breakfast, lunch bar, and full dinner service between June 29 and Labor day.
- Sunday Buffet by the pond (Sample menu).
- Wednesday Cookout for those who don't want to cook after work (Sample Menu).
- Summer Music Series every Sunday and Wednesday. Come on by, for the food and entertainment.
- Summer Theater Camp Faith Catlin will conduct a two-week theater camp in the barn. The session runs July 9-13 and 16-20. We meet Monday thru Friday 10am-1pm and then put on our show on Friday at 5:00. Interested? Email Faith or call (603) 667-3167
Pinnacle Project News
The Pinnacle Project continues to work toward developing cohousing on the Loch Lyme Lodge property, separate from, but adjacent to the hospitality business. For more information, see the Pinnacle Project website.