Loch Lyme Lodge is open May through late September
Enjoy a week or more at a "Best Family Retreat by a Pond" (Yankee Magazine).
You can stay in our rustic and eco-friendly cabins on 120 acres with waterfront on a beautiful lake. See more about our cabins »
- Cabins have a kitchen and outdoor grill, with fireplace and screened porch.
- All cabins have a full bath with either bathtub or shower.
- Swim, Kayak, Canoe, and Fish on our crystal clear lake.
- Clay tennis courts and hiking trails on the property
- Excellent local restaurants provide indoor and outdoor dining, as well as take-out
- High-speed internet access in cabins and in and around the Lodge (no cost)
This year, our rental policy minimizes the number of guests coming and going. Cabins rent from late June for 12-day sessions to permit two days between guest stays.
If you need more space (another bedroom, or a quiet place to work), we can pair your cabin with one of our non-kitchen cabins at a nominal charge. (We have improved our internet service significantly , so you should be able to work - but only if you must...)
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for details about everything from the specifics about what we are doing to keep us all safe, to the best ways to get fresh produce. In addition, you can read our Health and Safety page that documents our procedures.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Our rustic Housekeeping Cabins have a kitchen, a living room with a fireplace, from one to four bedrooms, a bath, an outdoor campground grill, and a screened porch.
Enjoy a wedding ceremony by a beautiful mountain lake, a reception under a big tent, with all your guests staying in rustic cabins a few minute's walk away. Linger by a campfire after the sun has set.
Wedding parties have exclusive use of the Lodge grounds and facilities at no additional charge. Our amenities include the beach and waterfront, kayaks, canoes, and row boats, walking trails, volleyball, and other amusements. Learn more »