To our Loch Lyme Lodge family,
We are closely monitoring the new Coronavirus (Covid-19) developments. We remain hopeful that we can open in mid-May as usual, but may need to delay if the situation warrants. Our first priority is the health of our community, near and far.
Before we open, we will do our part by training our staff to follow government guidelines for sanitizing an entire cabin between guests, cleaning all surfaces and so forth. In addition, we will provide sanitizing supplies in each cabin for arriving guests to use.
Most of these measures are ones we already use in readying cabins for our guests. We will use the same measures for our restaurant service.
This is a constantly-evolving situation and so we will be updating this notice as needed. Please feel free to call or email any concerns or questions you may have.
To all our extended Loch Lyme Lodge family, we wish you the best, and look forward to seeing you in the summer.
Jay and Amy Kelly, Innkeepers
Loch Lyme Lodge & Cabins
70 Orford Road, PO Box 239
Lyme, NH 03768
Last update: 25 March 2020