Loch Lyme Lodge's 120-acre campus and waterfront is ideally suited to maintain the health and safety of our guests. The private cabins spaced across the property naturally allow family groups to relax within their “bubble” and distance from other guests.
We are using CDC recommendations and the American Hotel and Lodging Association Safe Stay program guidelines, supplemented by our own good judgement, to keep everyone here as safe as possible.
Staying at Loch Lyme Lodge
We are accepting guests for three week stays to minimize the number of guests arriving at the property. We will run four three-week sessions, starting on June 20, July 11, August 1, and August 22, 2020. This will minimize the number of guests coming and going.
- We ask that guests certify (per NH guidelines) that they have self-isolated for the 14 days prior to their arrival, that they are healthy on the day they arrive, and that they have no known contact with Covid-19.
- We use curb-side check-in with minimal interaction (or zero-contact check-in for guests who have stayed in the past).
- Guests may use the beach, the kayaks, canoes, and boats, the trails, the tennis courts, and the rest of the grounds freely.
- Our expectation, and that of the other guests, is that you be respectful of your distance from other parties sharing the property.
- If you are somewhere that brings you close to others outside your group, we ask that you wear a mask. We will make disposable masks available.
- If you leave the grounds, we ask that you follow best practices for masks and distancing.
- Each cabin or cabin cluster has a private kitchen, screened porch, picnic tables outside, a charcoal grill and a fire pit.
- We provide some games and books in each cabin, but we also encourage you to bring your own.
- We’ll have equipment that works with distancing, such as soccer goals, ping pong outside, and croquet.
Food and Drink
- You will be able to prepare your own meals. Our own kitchen will be closed.
- We encourage you to bring your own staples. Groceries and fresh produce are widely available, and the Lyme Country Store will deliver.
- You can supplement home cooking with take-out and outside dining from our fine local restaurants.
- Alcohol: You can order curbside pickup for wine and beer from several local stores, or liquor from the NH State Store.
- Your cabin will be completely made up and sanitized before your arrival. No one will have stayed in it for at least three days before you check in.
- We will leave housekeeping, cleaning, and sanitizing supplies in your cabin. No staff will enter your cabin except in the case of an emergency.
- We provide fresh linens each week, or more often as requested. We will deliver them to the cabin and pick up soiled linens afterwards.
- We are making arrangements to help you deal with your personal laundry.
- We will deliver firewood to your cabin.
Loch Lyme Lodge Staff
- All staff must wear face masks when they are interacting with guests and other staff members when they cannot avoid being 6 or more feet away.
- Signage will remind all of the proper way to wear, handle and dispose masks, use gloves, wash hands, sneeze and to avoid touching their faces.
- It goes without saying that staff exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed on site.
- Guests exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 shall isolate in their cabin if they cannot return home.
Updated: June 10, 2020