We have upgraded the internet access at Loch Lyme Lodge. You should take the following into account when you plan your visit.
- There is limited internet capacity at the Lodge (and throughout all of Lyme.)
- We provide modest speed internet service to cabins and public spaces. You will be able to use email and web browsing.
- You should not plan on being able to stream videos.
- Our internet capacity will permit a small number (say, 4 or 5) simultaneous videoconferences (Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting, etc)
- AT&T provides fairly good data service here. You are free to use your phone as a hotspot. (Verizon and other carriers offer adequate voice and text service, but weak data performance.)
- If you need guaranteed service for a meeting, we can make Wi-Fi hotspots available. Guests will sign them out and use them for their meeting.
- Finally, we can direct you to locations in the Upper Valley that have public higher-speed internet access.
If you have questions, please give us a call or send email to LochLymeLodge@gmail.com.