Is Loch Lyme Lodge open this summer? YES we are!
You can stay in our rustic and eco-friendly cabins on 120 acres with waterfront on a beautiful lake. See more about our cabins »
- Cabins have kitchen and outdoor grill, with fireplace and screened porch.
- All cabins have either a full bath with bathtub or shower.
- Swim, Kayak, Canoe, and Fish on our crystal clear lake.
- Clay tennis courts and hiking trails on the property
- Excellent local restaurants offer take-out service; zero-contact pick-up from local stores
- Internet access in and around the main Lodge and barn and selected cabins
Enjoy one or more of our Two Weeks plus Four Days extended-stay sessions this year. Sessions begin the weekends of: June 20, July 11, August 1, and August 22 and run for 18 nights.
Extended stays minimize the number of guests passing through. And if you need more space (another bedroom, or a quiet place to work), we can pair your cabin with one of our non-kitchen cabins at a nominal charge. Please contact us if this is interesting.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for details about everything from the specifics about what we are doing to keep us all safe, to the best ways to get fresh produce. In addition, you can read our Health and Safety page that documents our procedures.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Our rustic Housekeeping Cabins have a kitchen, a living room with a fireplace, from one to four bedrooms, a bath, an outdoor campground grill, and a screened porch.
Enjoy a wedding ceremony by a beautiful mountain lake, a reception under a big tent, with all your guests staying in rustic cabins a few minute's walk away. Linger by a campfire after the sun has set.
Wedding parties have exclusive use of the Lodge grounds and facilities at no additional charge. Our amenities include the beach and waterfront, kayaks, canoes, and row boats, walking trails, volleyball, and other amusements. Learn more »