Is Loch Lyme Lodge open this summer? YES we are!
Enjoy rustic and eco-friendly cabins on 120 acres with waterfront on a beautiful lake.
- Cabins have kitchen and outdoor grill, with fireplace and screened porch.
- All cabins have either a full bath or half-bath with shower.
- Swim, Kayak, Canoe, Fish on the crystal clear lake.
- Clay tennis courts and hiking trails on the property
- Excellent local restaurants offer take-out service; zero-contact pick-up from local stores
- Internet access in and around the main Lodge and barn
Enjoy a Two Weeks plus Four Days session at the Lodge. These extended stays minimize the number of guests passing through. And if you need more space (another bedroom, or a quiet place to work), we can pair your cabin with one of our non-kitchen cabins at a nominal charge. Please contact us if this is interesting.
We are offering four extended-stay sessions this year. Sessions begin on: June 20, July 11, August 1, and August 22 and run for 18 nights.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Our rustic Housekeeping Cabins have a kitchen, a living room with a fireplace, from one to four bedrooms, a bath, an outdoor campground grill, and a screened porch.
Enjoy a wedding ceremony by a beautiful mountain lake, a reception under a big tent, with all your guests staying in rustic cabins a few minute's walk away. Linger by a campfire after the sun has set.
Wedding parties have exclusive use of the Lodge grounds and facilities at no additional charge. Our amenities include the beach and waterfront, kayaks, canoes, and row boats, walking trails, volleyball, and other amusements. Learn more »
News from Loch Lyme Lodge
On this beautiful evening, we will have our regular Wednesday cookout at the Lodge. Burgers, chicken, loads of salads, dessert. (See a Sample Menu) BYOB, …