Loch Lyme Lodge is open May through late September
Enjoy a week or more at a "Best Family Retreat by a Pond" (Yankee Magazine).
You can stay in our rustic and eco-friendly cabins on 120 acres with waterfront on a beautiful lake. All our cabins have a living room with a fireplace, one to four bedrooms, a bath with shower or tub, an outdoor campground grill, and a porch. See more about our cabins »
- Our rustic Kitchen Cabins have a kitchen or kitchenette so you can cook, while our Bed and Breakfast Cabins (no kitchen) include the cost of a full breakfast in the high-season rate.
- Swim, Kayak, Canoe, and Fish on our crystal clear lake.
- Clay tennis courts and hiking trails on the property
- Excellent local restaurants provide indoor, outdoor, or take-out dining
- High-speed internet access in cabins and in and around the Lodge (no cost)
- Our Restaurant is now serving take out Breakfast and Lunch (more...)
Making Reservations: We are open from mid-May through the end of September. We prefer full-week reservations for our Kitchen cabins and a minimum of two-night stays for the B&B Cabins for the High Season (Saturday, 25 June through Labor Day, 5 September 2022).
For guests who need more space (another bedroom, or a quiet place to work), we can pair a Kitchen cabin with one of our B&B (non-kitchen) cabins.
Our Frequently Asked Questions page give details about everything from the best ways to get fresh produce to specifics about what we are doing to keep us all safe. Our Health and Safety page documents our procedures.
Our rustic Kitchen Cabins have a kitchen, a living room with a fireplace, from one to four bedrooms, a bath, an outdoor campground grill, and a screened porch.
For guests who need additional space, perhaps for an additional bedroom or a place for quiet work, we can pair a B&B cabin with your main cabin. Learn more »
Enjoy a wedding ceremony by a beautiful mountain lake, a reception under a big tent, with all your guests staying in rustic cabins a few minute's walk away. Linger by a campfire after the sun has set.
Wedding parties have exclusive use of the Lodge grounds and facilities at no additional charge. Our amenities include the beach and waterfront, kayaks, canoes, and row boats, walking trails, volleyball, and other amusements. Learn more »
News from Loch Lyme Lodge
When we served the final Sunday Buffet of the 2019 season, Lyme’s own James Graham gave a wonderful musical background for the 110 guests or …