Skip to content
- Your cabin is a place where you and your family can relax and enjoy each other’s company. Each cabin has a kitchen, one or more bedrooms, living room, bathroom, and screened porch.
- Each cabin also has picnic tables for outdoor dining as well as a fire pit
- Spread out on the private beach area of our the beautiful lake. There is plenty of room for family groups.
- Kayak, canoe, or row from our waterfront. If you fish, bring your own rod and reel – we hear there’s good fishing! (Day/week NH fishing licenses are available on-line or at local stores.)
- We have a clay tennis court for guest use. You should bring your own rackets and balls. We also have soccer goals and balls, horseshoes, badminton and croquet.
- We have some nice trails that guests can use to walk around the 120-acre property.
- To minimize interaction in shared spaces, we have decided that we cannot open our restaurant or the Playwood cabin that has games, books, etc. We look forward to opening them next summer.