We have a full description on our Health and Safety Procedures page but the important points are:
- You have your own cabin (or cluster) together with space around them, in which you can socialize with your “bubble” of family and friends. You are free to follow your own rules within your cabin.
- Except for emergencies, no staff will enter the cabin during your stay.
- We commit to providing full and careful sanitization of cabins between guests. It goes without saying that staff who have Covid-19 symptoms will not be allowed on-site.
- Extended stays minimize the number of guests passing through the Lodge.
- We ask you and all other guests to be responsible and follow best practices for social distancing.
- We retain guest contact information in the event that contact tracing is necessary.