The summer is warm and friendly. But there’s beauty and mystery in winter. Here are some pictures from around the Lodge:
- Gorgeous sunset before the pond had frozen
- View from Sprucewood across the field to the pond
- Bobhouses on Post Pond for ice fishing
- Yes, those are trucks on the pond. The ice is about 15 inches thick
- Our trail camera caught some night critters… Bobcat? Racoon?
- And foxes, too. Can you find the second one?
- The view of the beach at Christmas
- And the Lodge, too
- (new) Bald Eagle sitting on the ice – hard to see…
- Firepit at Fernwood, waiting for spring to return
And we hope you return soon!